Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I Miss Her....My Sweet Sister Genell!

A tribute to an angel....
There are angels all around us, seen and unseen.
One we are blessed and privileged to see and touch is our Tamy Scheurn.
She is warm, loving, kind, selfless, humble and giving.
She is a vessel of Heavenly Father's love to her beautiful family and friends.
The warmth of her hug is as comforting as a warm coat on a chilly winter night.
the touch of her hand is healing like the Balm of Gilead.
It smooths a worried brow and wipes away the flow of tears of sadness frustration and joy.
Her heart is so large it seems to be as vast as the ocean and high as the tallest mountain.
Her generosity is the perfect example of the Savior admonition to love everyone.
The strength of her spirit gives her a glow that can be seen and understood by everyone she encounters.
Her endurance is boundless and a model for anyone that is facing what appears to be insurmountable challenges.
Loyalty, she is the definition of the word and a another shining example to all around her.
Her great faith and testimony are like the strength of Samson.
Her words of kindness are so many they could be numbered like the fish in the sea.
She is my Angel.
We are sister of the heart and she is my joy.
I love you Tamy
Genell


Genell wrote this for me on my birthday three years ago. She had Nichelle, her daughter, print in a beautiful fount and frame it so she could give it to me for my birthday gift!!  When I read it....I wanted to tell her this is a perfect description of you....You have us mixed up, you are confused today! But she was so excited to give it to me I did not want to hurt her feelings! I did not leave it out for anyone to read because this should of had Genell's name in place of mine! As I took it out the desk this morning and read it again, I could not help but to just sit and cry as I think about, MY ANGEL GENELL!! I MISS HER!! She is the one that taught me so very much. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of her often! I reach for my phone to call her and give news and updates and then....Again the reality is I can't call her so...I just talk to her because I know she hears me! I feel her around me! I know as I write this she is so close! I LOVE YOU MY PRECIOUS GENELL and  I MISS YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment