Monday, April 16, 2012

35 years and Still DO....!!!

What a way to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary!! 
You either love "Dancing With The Stars" or you hate it!! I LOVE this show! Tom has told me when I watch it I have a smile on my face the whole show!! I have to admit that I record the show so I can go back and watch my favorite dances as many times as I want to!!
As I watched the show last week they advertised a live show in Las Vegas! You know that made me smile!! The next day Tom called me from work with the best surprise ever!! He told me to be ready because we were going to Las Vegas for three days and we would be going to the live show!!! It was GREAT!! We had VIP seating! We were center stage, first row!! It was SO FUN!!! I have to say that Carson Kressley is one of the funniest people EVER!! The girls were beautiful amazing dancers and the men.....Well I don't need to say!!!! I could not of ask for a funner way to spend our anniversary than to celebrate with the cast of Dancing With The Stars!!!
Tom, thanks for making our anniversary a special memorable one, never to forget!!!
Your the BEST!!
I LOVE YOU....STILL.... and.... FOREVER!!!!       
On Monday when we arrived, we put out luggage in our room and took a walk through the hotel. Who do we see....Lacy Schwimmer and Sabrina Bryan! They were more than kind in letting us get pictures! Lacy has always been my favorite dancer!  
A
The cast was so wonderful! They did not mind getting pictures!! Yes that is Joey Fatone next to me!!!
And Yes....This is my handsome cute boy!!! TOM SCHEURN!!!!!
Tuesday we walked up and down the strip!! We found a Coco-Cola store and for all that know Tom....You know how much he LOVES his Coco-Cola! We stopped and indulged our selves!! "Gangsta Tom" as Joe says!!!
Tuesday night Blake got us tickets for the Viva Elvis show!! If you have not seen this show it is worth going to Las Vegas to just see this show!! It was amazing!! We LOVED it!!!!
This is ALL chocolate!!! Every part of it is edible and it was beautiful!!!! This picture is from the Aria hotel!
ALL Jelly Bellies!! New York New York hotel!!
On the strip you see EVERYTHING!!!
And I mean Everything!! This is a sculpture of an eraser!! We had such a fun time! Normally I am not a big fan of Las Vegas but I have to say this was one of my favorite trips!!
Tom who would of thought when I started dating you in early 1972....That I would love you even more now!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment