Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Who Doesn't....

It's look like that Rhett is having a good time there! I know when Rhett Scheurn is having fun, I miss him so much!
In Brazil everything is ok! I got a job, so im working on a place close to my house
I'm studying between 7 am to 11 am.. and after this, I go to my job at 1 pm to 6 pm... Im getting Tired! but it's ok, I can do it!!!! =]
about my college I'm really worrying about it! I dont want to do civil engineering, but my mom wants to, I reaally want to be a Airplane Pilot, what do you think about it?????! I'm kinda of confused
could you send me some pictures from the new exchange student? I want to see him! is he the best? because to live on the Scheurns family got to be the beeeeeest 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahaha
so! Walker Scheurn is the worst ok? I know this guy! I sent him an e mail and he never answer me back! WHY NOT? how the worst is he? yeah, I will fight him when I get back there!.. I will ask him... fight with me? or do you want to play football on xbox with me?... he i
s probably going to answer lets fight, because I have a little chance on fights, Im not going to play football with you Im scared because you always beat me on football hahahaha I miss this guy!Im crying right now.. how the worst am I ? show to walker scheurn this song! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT-5NY83OYI&ob=av2e I always remember about him and Rhett Scheurn when I listen it..Tell him that if he dont answer me in 10 day he will know what thom Scheurn going to do with him! is the same that if he eat downstairs!hahahaha cut he knows what! heeeeeeeyyy wach out how you talking to mee!!
I was looking how much is the ticket to go in the UFC in Brazil. they are reallyyyyyyy expensive! it is $600 dolares for each day! expensive??? NOOOO NOT EXPENSIVE!!
tell the exchange student to do the most hard he can do it! to get this family happy because you guys are the best!
you guys are really my family
last Friday night I was talking to my friend about my mom and dad and brothers in america, and she ask I didnt Know that your family live in america! so I said!
yes! I have 2 moms 2 dads 4 brothers 3 sisters! and she say whaaat??? howw? and I say I dont know! I just have the best Family in the whole world!
My friend took a picture of me yesterday, because she say that I was looking handsome hahahahaha!
So tamy Scheurn! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
send me some news about my american family!
WITH A LOTS OF LOVE,
ERIC KENTISH SCHEURN! =]

Just asking....Who does not love this kid!!!!! Eric is always sending me song
for me to listen to and I think this is one of my new favorites!!!! I think Eric is a little sad we have Paul here, so he sent me this picture too! BUT....No one will ever take Eric's place!! Eric Kentish Scheurn....you will forever be, 100% forever in my heart!! Eric Kentish Scheurn ...We ALL WILL FOREVER LOVE YOU!!!!!
Love your American Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment