Saturday, May 21, 2011

"What Is In Your Purse"??

1~ Rockin Rose lip liner....(the $2.00 brand that I have worn for 38 years)

2~Fruit Lip Gloss..(a must)

3~True Religion perfume, "Hippie Chick"...(a new favorite)

4~Huge hair pin and scrunchy....(for the summer)

5~My cute PINK make-up bag...(if it is pink I LOVE it)

6~Nail file...(this has been in my purse for at least two years)

7~Three of my Favorite pink MAC lipsticks...(*Plinky, *Syrup, and*Via Glam)



(All of this was in my WALLET...Plus My debit card, driver license and American Express!!!)

8~ Extra house keys... (when my kids lock me out)!

9~ $ 16.53

10~ A mother's Day letter from Anziano Scheurn... (my most treasured possession in my purse)!
11~ A special made silver coin that Joe gave me from his mission...(I have carried it in my wallet since he gave it to me in 2009, very special to me)
12~ Gift cards...( one is from walker to TJ,Maxx from x-mas, Starbucks from Tom, Bath and body from Tom, Walmart, I always forget about them)

13~ I always keep Rhett's Current Address for his mission!

14~ My Big Lots VIP card...(love big lots!)


15~ My ID bracelet for my "Power Port".... (I actually have had nurses ask for it, I guess they think because I am old my port is old!)

16~ My favorite pens!...(Jo Earl gave me the nice pink and purple ones, love them)

17~ Mail box key...(I always worried I will loose this little key)

18~ 3 handkerchiefs....( my close friends and family knows my nose ALWAYS has a clear drips, hate it, my mom gives these beautiful hankys to me, they were my grandma's)

19~ Flashlight... (for the grand kids in church)

20~ My TMJ splint case...(self explanatory)

21~ Two pairs of glasses...(one pair of readers and one prescription in case I loose a contact)

22~ Medication box... (self explanatory too)
23~My mail box key...(I am always worried I will loose this because it is so small)

24~ Gum....(who does not have gum in their purse, And you wonder why I have TMJ issues)

25~ Wintergreen mints....(Never go without)

26~ Christmas candy....(See's krispy mints and butterscotch, from Christmas)


27~ Bath and Body sanitizers... (love these, Monya turned me on to these and the cotton scent)

28~ My new favorite color of toe nail polish it is called "Nouveau Nuevo"! (for when Vincent does my toes, love the polish and Vincent!)

29~Mini tooth bushes with picks...(Posey showed these to me and they are fantastic, you should try them!)


So I was given a challenge to dump my purse and write down EVERYTHING that is in it. I guess you are suppose to be able to tell what kind a girl you are from the contents of your purse!Since it is Saturday and Tom is at work and Vance just left awhile ago from spending the night last night...I thought I would try it and see what my friends says about my contents!
I will say I LOVE PURSES!! Tom just can not understand that! My purses are kind of part of my family!!! I LOVE each one of them! They all mean something to me. I can tell you when and where I got them and with who I share my new treasured purse with at the time! I take such good care of them! I would never think of setting my purse on the floor of a bathroom and in certain places, I would never put them on most floor period!! But on the other hand I would not set one of my purses on my bed because that is a whole other issue! I don't even let my grand kids on my bed UNLESS.... They had just got out of the bath and they were spotless!! I would let them then BUT.. only for a few minutes! My issue with that is for another post on another day, I change my sheets quite often, and I LOVE nice sheets!! I know it is weird but I don't even let Tom touch the bed unless he is spotless right out of the shower!! But Tom is a freak about sheets as well...But I will leave the sheet issue for another post!
I look forward to hearing what kind of a girl I am!! I would say I LOVE the color PINK, fun writing pens, gum... there for I have TMJ issues...Have to keep my hands clean and my teeth picked and brushed...Love Missionaries, Love "Minty" things, obvious I have long type hair, can't live with out my cell phone,...(It has my pictures on it) I need to get out and shop at the stores where I have gift card,....(since I have had some for over a year or maybe I remember to use them) and even though I do not wear a ton of make-up, I love pink MAC make-up! AND...I like BLINGY things! So I guess I will be tinkled-pink to hear what kind of girl I am!!! (excluding the sheet issue!)


One thing I do want you to remember is....."Give a girl a FANTASTIC, CUTE purse and a FANTASTIC, CUTE pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment