Wednesday, May 25, 2011

How Do You Read This Without Tears??? You don"t!!!

"Our cute, sweet handsome Brazilian son... "Eric Percy Kentish Scheurn" as he says"!

"Proud American Mama and Pops"!

"A bond that will never be lost"!

"Brothers in the heart"!
How in the world could you not LOVE this kid!! I receive emails from Eric our exchange student from Brazil and...I swear...It takes me a few days to recover from them! We can only pray he will be able to get a visa and come back!! As you can read he needs to work on his English but it will come when he comes back! WE MISS HIM and LOVE HIM! Eric is right he will always be part of our family!!! We are in the process of getting a student this August but... No one will ever come close to our SWEET, CUTE, DARLING,TENDER Brazilian son!! Eric we love you more than you know...FOREVER SWEET BOY!!!

Tamy Scheurn!!! Today I woke up a little sad and I was thinking the whole morning, and started to cry. you guys did not calculate how I miss you! it seems like an addiction to remember about you guys!everything I look, smell, feel remind me about you guys! every time I lissen "WHEN I LOOK YOU A MILEY CYRUS-" I remember you! when I lissen "toes-zac brown band" I remember walker! when I watch the Suns game I remember Tom! Rhett always remember when playing any sport or watch any sport everything i do! I remember that I AM A SCHEURN! Eric Percy Kentish Scheurn!!! I cried so much! and so came here to tell you how much I love you! you guys made ​​me grow up, helped me until the last second! I love you guys so much, and thats my love doesnt decrease cause Im far away, on the contrary, my love grows a lot! he grows to know that everything around me reminds me about of you! yesterday I made ​​nachos weren't the best .. I wish were like yours! I wish that you were here to make it.. I wish that Tomm was here to make pancakes! I wish that all the scheurn was here so that I could hug and say how much I love !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to wall mart las week, to buy tortillas to make Mexican food but guess what? cost $ 10, five tortillas! could you believe that? you guys are trying to recive an exchange student? how long? 1 year? would be cool! tell me the news about it! I'm a little sick these days My body's aching, headache, runny nose but im getting better! send me news about you guys! I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really miss you guys and love you!!!!!!!! send a bear hug to all the scheurns!

much love you! with much love and care,

your child always,

eric kentish

No comments:

Post a Comment