Friday, April 2, 2010

Only Auntie Stacy!!


I just could not wait to share my special Easter Bunny with my family and friends!
My sister Stacy is a perfect sister to me! She can make me laugh in the toughest of times and this just amazes me do to the fact that her life has not been the easiest always! For those of you that know her would agree I am sure!
Stacy has been a extra wonderful Auntie to my kids and to my grandkids! My grandkids love to go visit Autie Stacy in California because they know it is "Slurpee Time"! All the kids love her with all their hearts and beg to go and spend time with her! Stacy Thanks for being a second Granny to my Grandkids!
Stacy is not just the perfect sister but also she is a wonderful mother as well! Stacy runs Reese and Natalie around and back and forth two or three times a day getting them where they need to go for all of there appointments and sports that they do! I can not believe that Reese is now 23 and Natalie is 21. (I think) and then there is Corley as well that is busy and needing to get to all of her activities also! Stacy also has a beautiful daughter named Reegan, that is 33!
If that is not enough Stacy volunteers at the Quail Botanical Gardens! She has worked there for many many years and she loves being out side and working with so many different types of plants! Stacy and Kim both work there and if you ever need to know anything about any plant ask Kim and Stacy!
So here is the reason that I am blogging about Stacy! Just when you wonder how does she do all that she does... she pulls this out of her hat!
Her newest calling is to be the Easter! Yes she has now volunteered to dress up as the Easter Bunny for the little kids that come to the Garden! I do have to say that I have never see a cuter Easter bunny every! If I did not know it was Stacy in the bunny suit I would of never guessed it was her! I am still not sure that this is not the REAL Easter Bunny!!!
Stacy sent me the pictures and asked me not to show them to anyone but... she is just to cute not to share this special Easter wish with everyone!
Stacy I love you more than you know! You are the BEST sister ever! I LOVE YOU!!!!HAPPY EASTER!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment