Thursday, November 12, 2015

When I Saw His Spurs....

Late this afternoon as I drove home alone from the mountains, It was beautiful and I was thinking how blessed I am! I noticed a low tire pressure alert come on my car and with in a minute or so my left front tire blew out! My car swerved into the left lane almost hit another car. I was able to slow down and get to the side of the road...and breath! I sat for a minute or two and called Tom. My phone went in and out of service and all he heard was blowout and accident! He took off toward the mountains as he called the highway patrol. Long story short as I was on the phone with Onstar, a kind young man pulled off and came to my window. I knew I was ok as I saw his spurs on his boots. I told Onstar to forget it,I had help! After he got the spare on, 30 minutes later Highway patrol showed up. I had given this young man 25 dollars as he was done. He did not want to take it, but I insisted, I thanked him again and shook his hand and he left, As I was talking to the Highway patrol and finishing up...He said to me, looked some money just blew out of your car! At that point, between my nerves and what ever else I just starting crying when I saw that. He asked me if I was ok and I explained to him that was the money I gave that young man! I have to say, How grateful I am for earthly angels that are right where you are when you need them! As I pulled off on to the bush highway Tom was there waiting for me! Nathan where ever you are THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment