Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas 2014!

Christmas get different each year! Our kids are starting to have tradition with their families. I miss   getting up with my children and sharing in their excitement 
So now Tom and I are to a new chapter in life!
This year we stayed at the cabin and had a quiet Christmas morning. 
Grateful for the season of Christmas and what it means to me! I think I have more time to reflect on my  Heavenly Father and Savior and all THEY do for me and my family! 
WHat I am most greatful for is Eternal Families!
This is our Christmas tree I put up at the cabin!
We have now planted it in our yard!!
Love Tom's Christmas sox!!!
Our dear friends from Walker's mission each year send us this gift each year,
We love Jan and Hal Schiedels!!!!
Rhett and Brooke's first Christmas!
They made their own "ugly" sweaters!!
We had a fun party at Joe and Erin's house a few days before Christmas,
I had Sister Taysum make Christmas nighties for all the girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment