Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Thankful.......2012!!!

Thanksgiving! 
At this time of year we all think about our blessings. 
I am mortal so there are some days where I see my blessings and then there are some days where things are hard and the blessings are not as clear! But I am so grateful that no matter what, I recognize that I am so very blessed! Not because of things... But because of the family I have! Because I know...That God lives....That he sent HIS SON for me.. and my family! I am blessed to know, I am a daughter of God..who loves me!!! I am blessed with a mom and dad who loves me! I am so blessed to of met and marry the love of my life...Tom Scheurn! I am so thankful for Tom and the way he honors his Priesthood that he holds so very close to him!  I am so very blessed to have five beautiful children... That I love no matter what with all my heart! I am thankful for daughter-in-laws and a son-in-law..with out them...Tom and I would not have these beautiful beautiful grand children!!!
Our family is so very far from perfect..but what I do know is...
We are all so blessed!
We have the Gospel of Jesus Christ in our lives!
Without this I am not sure where I would be! The trials we each endure would be unbearable at times!
I am just so thankful that I can partake of the Atonement! With out this there would be no hope for me!!
So at this time of year and always it is my prayer for Tom and I, and my family that we all may look at the blessings small and big and give thanks for each one! To learn from the trials we have. To be the best examples to our children and grandchildren. I think one of the best ways to show our gratitude is to teach these little kids of HIM!!
Thankful for Lucy, Emma, Ellie and Gwen!!!
Thankful for these handsome boys..Noah and Gage!
Thankful for these CUTE grlies!!
Thankful the kids could make forts!!
Thankful for Walker's and Melanie's little girl that will arrive in the next 3 weeks! And Gavin who is getting so big!!!!!
Thankful I survived another exchange student! Love you Gabe!!! (gwen)
Thankful for families!!!!
Thankful for sweet friends!! Love you Jessie Rae!!
Thankful for Vance, Brogan and Grey! Thankful for MAX!!! And Meabry to come!!! Thankful for all of these cuites!!!
JUST THANKFUL!!!!!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment