Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas FHE!

Mr and Mrs Clause!!! We LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!
Every third Monday night in our YSA Ward the Bishopric and wives are in charge of Family Home Evening!I have to say this will be one FHE we will not forget! 
We had so much fun! The Italian food was "DELISH" and the company was fantastic! We had about 100 young single adults! There were prizes, music AND....
Santa and Mrs Clause even came!!!!
Getting a smooch from Mrs Clause!!! I LOVE this Girlie!! With all my heart!!
I am so grateful to all of those who spent countless hours in making this night so fun and special!! I feel sure our YSA ward is the best!!!


My Beautiful Kimberly Halton! Love you cute girl! I guess I should of taken my apron off for pictures!!
Ray and Elana! Ray won a prize!! Yeah BUBBLES!!
My boy Tanner...Won the ugly sweater contest!!! Congrats to Tanner! I knew you would not let me down!! Yes those are roaches!!! We all love Tanner!!!
This table had WAY to much horse power sitting there!! Just some of my beautiful princesses!!
from the left...My darling sweeties!!! Ally, Abby, Valerie, My precious Natalie and Kirbi!!! LOVE YOU GIRLS MORE THAN YOU KNOW!!
Chance seemed to think he was a good boy this year and I would have to agree!!!
Again thank you for all the help that was given with a happy heart! 
WE LOVE OUR YSAs!!!!!
Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment