Thursday, May 3, 2012

I Think Posey Is Trying To Tell Me Something!!!

I kept hearing my phone ding with text message so I finally check to see who was desperately  trying to get in touch with me! As I picked my phone up and looked I see tons of pictures!! As I opened the pictures I was shocked!! I have to say I could not stop laughing!!! You know I would rather have a "root canal" than a picture taken of me! Only Posey could find an "app" that gives you new "hair do's"!! Maybe she is trying to tell me "something"!
Maybe the "Half and Half" look!! Maybe the "J~Lo" bun!!! Perhaps the :Tiara" look! The "Sharon Osborn" sweep up do! Possible the "Kloe Kardasian" brown and blond look!! No I think the "Madonna Hat"!!!

Maybe a "Skunk"... I am thinking "Pink"! The one thing I know for sure is Posey should have at least added my pink lipstick! Maybe makeup would of help! Probably not!!
There is no hope for me Posey! 
I love you!

Here is my final Choice!!!! Everyone knows I love pink! Pink has always been my favorite color!!! 
I am so excited!!! PINK HAIR!!! Can't wait to put make up on with my pink Hair! I am sure it will look fantastic!!! Let me know Posey when you can dye it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment