Sunday, March 4, 2012

They Make Me Smile and Laugh!!!!!!!

This cute plant makes me smile every time I walk by it!! Vance gave this to me for Valentines day and I have never had a bean plant last so long!!! Vance checks on the plant each time he comes over and say..".Good Job" Mima, It is growing so big!!  Does anyone know how to keep a bean plant alive!!!
This makes me smile!! I love wearing my new necklace! Not that I need a necklace to remind me how much I love and miss Rhett....But it is makes me smile to have his name literally on my heart!!!
My new scripture bag! It makes me smile!! I love throwing all my stuff in it and going to church!! It has helped me to bring my scriptures to church instead of being lazy and only using my iPhone or iPad at church to read scriptures!!!!
Now these pictures make me laugh so hard!! We all went to me little sisters house for Sunday dinner last weekend! Forrest on the right is Rhett's most favorite cousin! They have always been insuperable!! Eric and Rhett are like real brothers as well!! Eric was our exchange student, from Brazil Rhett's senior year and has come back to stay for a while with us.! Eric is truly part of our family! Forrest and Eric were saying how much they miss Rhett so they decided to make these pictures and send them to Rhett!! Rhett LOVED these pictures!! Now these pictures make me LAUGH!
CUTE BOYS!! 
I LOVE ALL OF THESE BOYS SO MUCH!!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment