Monday, February 14, 2011

"My Forever Valentine"!


For some reason I have ALWAYS LOVED Valentines Day!
I hate my birthday and I think the true meaning of Christmas gets lost BUT.. I love Valentines Day and Mothers Day!
Over the years Tom and I have spent Valentines Day in different ways! One year I made a huge banner and went to his work late the night before Valentines Day and hung it of on the second floor of the Show Room at his work! It was about twenty feet long and it read..."TOM SCHEURN, I LOVE YOU, WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINES"? I think that was one of his favorite Valentines day!
Another tradition we have is we usually go to "Don and Charlies" to eat!
Tom and I have had the flu so we did not feel so well, so we thought we wait for Don and Charlies until the weekend!
I do have to say though that even though we did not feel good and the day was some what hectic we had a wonderful tender Valentines Day!
I awoke to a sweet note taped to my mirror! It read...
Happy Valentines Day!!!
Tamy You KNOW YOU ARE, AND ALWAYS WILL BE MY
SPECIAL VALENTINE!

V- you are the Very Very,Best!

A- Always the greatest!

L- the one I will LOVE forever!

E- Eternally bound with you!

N- NO one will ever fill your shoes!

T- so THANKFUL our paths crossed!

I- I'M happy you're mine Valentines!

N- NOT a day goes by that I don't think of you!

E- EVERY day I count my blessings as I think of you!
I could of not had a more BEAUTIFUL note written to me! Now you know why Tom Scheurn is my Sweetheart!
Since we did not feel good... I picked up some Pollo Loco Chicken and brought it home! So we had a quiet little dinner together and then sat on the sofa and exchange our treats we had for each other!
As we sat hand in hand just enjoying the quiet... We had a special treat come to the door!
Blake and Tanya had brought Gavin, Lucy, Ellie and Gage over to wish Pops and Granny a Happy Valentines Day! They were so cute and excited to bring us what they had made for us!!! BIG Homemade Sugar Cookies! They were so cute and they had decorated them for us! They were in the shape of a BIG heart with pink icing and one had a "Pops written on it, and the other one had a "G" on it for Granny! It meant so much to us for those cute kids to think of us and want to share their Valentines Day with us! They stayed for just a short time but...It meant a lot to Tom and I!!
I am so thankful for..."il mio PREZIOSO compagno di San Valentino per sempre eterno"!
I am so Thankful for my Eternal Valentine! Tom I love you more than you know and Yes I will be your Valentine for EVER and you will be my Valentine for ever!
"Ti Amer'o Per Sempre"
"I Will Love You Forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment