Thursday, January 28, 2010

Back to Wrestling!




Rhett had a four school dual at Seton High!
He wrestled very tuff and won all three of his matches! It is exciting regions is in two weeks and then on to state we hope!
Rhett match against the Seton boy was intense! The Seton boy is their number one wrestlers! He was huge! Rhett did not pin him but.... beat him by 12 points! It was a great match and so very exciting! We will miss wrestling when it is over! I also know Rhett will miss all the brotherly advise from Walker! After every match Rhett goes to his coaches to hear what they have to say about the way he wrestled and then always finds his big bother Walker to hear what he has to say and to see what he could of or should of done!
Rhett we as your family love you ever so much and are very proud !
I can't wait until one of my little grand sons can start to wrestle! It will be so fun to watch! Gavin has already been to a wrestling camp at the age of 7!! I think that Vance would make a great wrestler! He is a strong, tuff little boy! We needs to just get some weight on him! And Vance needs to save all of his moves for the mat and not his little brother! Only time will tell who are going to be my wrestlers! I hope I am around when that time comes and I say that because...
I had to go to the hospital today to have an infusion for almost 5 hours! I got so sick and could not keep anything down! As I looked around the Out Patient Treatment Center, most people there had some one with them and I wondered if things would be easier if I had someone with me to distract me a little! I never want anyone to go with me but... I did have that thought today!
As soon as i got home I took a very warm shower and went to my bed for awhile. I am sure I will not feel much better in the morning but in the long and short of it I am so very blessed in so many ways! At least I can drive my self!


1 comment:

  1. You PISSSSS me off..... You never want to leave me alone, yet you will go alone...whats up with that? No more chemo trips for you, I refuse to give you the times, I will just have Kalya take me or someone from the ward, because obviously you are not learning something that Heavenly Father has been wanting you to learn.....

    ReplyDelete