Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bonbed!!


I am home by my self! I was not feeling well at all.... for several reasons! But as I was lying on my sofa in my room sleeping... something awoke me! I was a little confused I thought we were being bombed until I figured out what was going on!!! It was the worst hail storm I have ever been in!!! I ran and opened my back door and even though our back patio is at least ten feet deep and covered... The wind was blowing so bad and it was hailing so hard that the hail started blowing into my house!! The hail was the size of a big GUMBALL!!! Never have I ever seen that before!!! WOW!!!!
It has finally stop and if we did not receive any damage to our home..... I am sure that was a "TENDER MERCY"!!!!!
I have to say it was fun for a change!!!
I am happy it was just hail and we were not being BOMBED!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment