Monday, October 25, 2010

"TOM SCHEURN"!!!!



Today is TOM SCHEURN'S birthday and if ANYONE deserves a special day it is.... TOM SCHEURN!!!!!
There is not a lot I can say about TOM SCHEURN that everyone does not know about him all ready or... see in him! If there ever was a perfect husband and father it is TOM SCHEURN!!!
When I think of my blessings in my life, as I often do.... ALWAYS TOM SCHEURN is the BIGGEST blessing in my life!
When I think about how long TOM SCHEURN and I have been together... It has been most of my life and I could never imagine life without him! Some times when I have that thought I become paralyzed in fear! I can not imagine my life with out my PRECIOUS SWEETHEART!!!!
TOM SCHEURN swept me off my feet when I was 15 years old and he was 17 years old! We met when we were at a rodeo. TOM SCHEURN was the champion bareback bonce rider for a few years as we Jr. rodeo together and he was HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW still is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We dated for four years and then we were married in 1977! So I hate to give our age away but.... we have been together for almost 38 years!!
On this day.... I first want to thank my Heavenly Father for blessing me with TOM SCHEURN.... I thank HIM every day for TOM SCHEURN!!
As I think about TOM SCHEURN and his birthday today.... there is nothing in this world I could give him that would be good enough to express my love and gratitude I have for him!!! I am so thankful for the love and friendship we share....Tom Scheurn is my BEST FRIEND!!!
I am so thankful for the example he is to his children, his grandchildren and to all those he comes in contact with! I am so thankful for the way he honors and exercises his priesthood that he holds sacred in his heart! TOM SCHEURN is a man of high standards and integrity and I am so thankful for that as well! I am just THANKFUL for TOM SCHEURN in every way!
On this birthday for my SWEETHEART TOM SCHEURN I just want him to know how much I LOVE and ADORE him and how VERY THANKFUL I am for our ETERNAL COMPANIONSHIP!!!!!
TOM SCHEURN I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
2010




No comments:

Post a Comment