Friday, March 21, 2014

Beginning, Forever!!

The beginning of Eternity for Brooke and Rhett!! 
this day was perfect!!!!

The best place to start!!!!!

I know I am mom but.. I can tell you I have never seen such a beautiful bride and groom!! (Except my other children of course)!





Just one of my favorites right here!!!

Love this one too!! OKAY...They all are my favorite!!!!!
Brooke and Rhett...I just want you to know how very much I love you both and how happy I am to see what comes your way in this mortal life! As long as you stay close to you rheavenly Father you will be happy and blessed! Not to say that hard times might not come... But with the Lord on your side you will be forever happy!! 
I love you both forever and wish you happiness through out the Eternity!!!!
What a wonderful day this day is!! 
Our family!!!
Tom and I are so happy for both of you!!
Our baby! Can't believe time has gone so fast! I love you Rhett Scheurn!
Brett and Barbara Olson!! Rhett has wonderful "in-loves"







Blake and Tanya and Gavin, Lucy, Ellie, and Gage
Joe and Erin, Emma, Noah, Gwen and Max!
Posey, Vance, Brogan, and Grey!(We wish Ben could of been here with his family)
Walker, Melanie and Maebry!!
I am thankful to look at the pictures of each of my Children's families and I am grateful to know that each one has an forever companion and family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment