Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Grammy//Mima!!

I do feel sort of old when I look at these pictures, with 12 grandkids around me but....I know one day I will look back on these pictures and wish I was this age again!!
I could not love or be more grateful for each one of these beautiful children!!!
All I can saw about this picture is....HANDSOME BOYS!!!!!!!
 All I can say about this pictures is BEAUTIFUL girlies!!
Mima's boy Vance!!!! LOVE this kid!!
My darling Gwennie!!! This girl is a SWEETHEART!!
Surprise Birthday dinner!!
When my mom got to my house to eat Vance ran out to help his Grandma Cita walk in the house! Vance is SO loving and caring! LOVE my Vance boy!!!!!
Thank to my family for such a nice surprise birthday dinner!!
Thanks to Posey for the beautiful fun pictures!!!
Feeling GRATEFUL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment