Saturday, June 22, 2013

Father Day 2013!!

I could not be more thankful for Tom Scheurn!!!
Happy Father's Day!!!
We decided to celebrate Fathers Day Saturday night! It is hard to do family dinner anymore on Sundays due to our Young Singles Ward calling. So I decided we would take our kids and spouses to one of their favorite places to eat...Yes the Talking Stick Resort buffet. Actually it is one of Tom Scheurn's favorite places as well!! Posey and Ben ended up out of town and Blake and Tanya came late but we had a wonderful yummy night!!! 
(our camera phone were not the best)
It is a blessing to have date night with your kids and their spouse! I love each one of my "daughter-in-loves"! Not sure how other moms feel but... when my sons got married, it was a little difficult to share my sons. Then you realize how grateful you are for the love they have for their wives. This is what you pray for! I am so very proud of Blake, Joe and Walker for the fathers and husbands they have become. I am again so very thankful for the example Tom has been to our boys!!
Love my Scheurn boys!!

Someday Rhett!!!
We LOVE our hubbies!!!!
Happy Father's Day Tom Scheurn.....
I adore you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment