Friday, February 17, 2012

Brotherly Love!!


Eric Kentish!!!!
How many percent the worst, NO PERCENT because 100% the best!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bro I miss you way to much! I love you with all my heart man! You are my brother and will always be my brother man! How is Arizona! I hope its good! When I come home Touch Field hang out!!!!!! How many percent the best 3426147231234781246%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait until mothers day you better be there, I swear if you aren't, You FIGHT with me! Eric the reason why i'm doing well on my mission is because of your prayers! I know Eric that prayer works! We can talk with are Heavenly Father!! I'm so thankful that I met you Eric! I seriously brag about you all the time! I LOVE YOU! We will always be brothers!! AND even best friends!! I'm just kind of crying right now, but don't worry about that! I love you man and I swear Kentish you need to be there in December please please!!! That would be so awesome! I love you! TOUCH FIELD!!!!!!!!!!! Il Calcio!! 100% the best!!!!!!!!!! I love you more then words can describe! How is your family? I hope they are doing good!! Tell them I love them and I pray for them!!! Kensack!! YOU ARE THE 100% BEST?
Love Your Brother Anziano Scheurn

From my Italian son to my Brazilian son!

No comments:

Post a Comment