Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"Mercoledi"!!!

Lo amo il Mercoledi!!! ( I love Wednesdays!)
I guess I should say I love Wednesdays BUT.... It is a bitter sweet thing as well!
This is why I love Wednesdays!!
Mercledi, Wednesday is the day Tom and I get an email from Rhett!!! So about at 10:00 pm Tuesday night is when I start thinking about Rhett a lot!! Because I know that is the time he is getting up and having personal scripture study and getting ready for the day which is P-DAY!!! YAYYYYY!!!
So P-day also means Rhett gets 30 minutes on the computer to write Tom and I! Rhett is not allowed to write anyone but parents and siblings but we are thankful for the 30 minutes he gets!
So I love to get up and do a few chores and wash my face and brush my teeth and then take a quiet few minutes to read Rhett's letters alone! This is truly a mothers "Paradise"!
The first few letters Tom and I received... we read together before Tom would leave for work BUT... We quickly figured out this was not working because we would both end up in tears! So now once I have read Rhett's letter I send it on to Tom! This works much better! When we are together reading we both just sit there and say over and over how happy we are he is doing so well and then we both cry harder together! So this is much better to read on our own!
The bitter part of the Wednesday is when I think to my self.... Now I have to wait a WHOLE WEEK FOR ANOTHER LETTER!
So now I have to ask for forgiveness for my bad attitude about having to wait another whole week!
I am so thankful to be able to hear from Rhett once a week! I know there are missions that do not even have email and they have to use "SNAIL MAIL"!!!
So from now on I am so thankful for the one SWEET email we get every Wednesday and.... I will be more patient in waiting for pictures!
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment