Friday, March 11, 2011

"Top Citizenship Award"



IT is time for the book fair!!! Do you know what that means???
All you have to do to find out what that means is ask my SWEET Gavin!!
He will tell you that this is the day Granny goes to his school and we buy a new book!
Gavin told me Monday night while we were out for dinner that he would be receiving TWO awards at school and....THE BOOK FAIR IS AT HIS SCHOOL! He also told me this would be the last day of the book fair and asked me if I would come to his assembly to see him get his awards and then by the way we could hit the book fair! I told him right in that moment...."It is a date"!
I could not ask for a sweeter date!
So early this morning before his award assembly at 9:15 we met at school and found some new books and then from them I visited in Gavin's class and then we were off to see Gavin get his two pins for his award!!
I was so proud of Gavin he received an award for no absents and for citizenship!
Gavin was so cute after he received his award he asked his teacher....Mrs. Horst if he could sit by me in the bleachers! She gave the go ahead and I have to say I loved every minute Gavin had his head on my shoulder the whole time! I will take every minute of this because.... I am sure the day will come when he might not be so loving to me in front of the whole school!
Gavin... Granny is so proud of you! Always stay the sweet, kind, loving, caring, tender, young boy you are!
Gavin, Granny loves you more than you know and I am so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment