Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!!

President and Sorella Wolfgramm!
Anziano Scheurn and his compagno, Anziano Anderson!
He made it to "Italia Milano"!
The Gangster "M" for Milano!
Tom and I received our first package from Rhett on Saturday!!!!
We were so excited AND.... Yes there was a cd of pictures! Also in the package was a tie and a letter!
On the outside of the letter it said "Happy Father's Day"!
My thought UUUMMMMMHHHHH isn't Mother's Day before Father's Day????
Well come to find out in Italy Father's Day is March 19th! So Happy Father's Day Tom!
Rhett said in his letter.... "I bet you thought I forgot Father's Day but how could I forget with such an amazing father like you, impossible to forget"! "Words can not explain how much I love you dad"! "Literally you are my hero"! " Just wanted you to know how much you mean to me and how much I love you"! "It is tough some days but I know the Lord gives us trials to test us". But we need to stay strong"! "I can't imagine if we gave up on something that was difficult and then in the after life, Moroni comes up to us and calls us a sissy for giving up, when he was the last righteous Nephi"!
I loved this paragraph of Rhett's letter to his dad!
It was a beautiful letter and I know Tom will treasure it for ever along with all the other letters Rhett has sent AND..... THE PICTURES!
Patience is a virtue AND... Something I need to work on!

No comments:

Post a Comment