Friday, December 3, 2010

When I Think Of....


WHEN I THINK OF...

*Origins "Gloomaway Grapefruit Souffle"
*Watkins Body Products
*Light Pink Lipstain
*Insulated Drinking Glasses
*Plastic food saving dishes
*Wintergreen Life Savers
*Red Hot Bubble Gum
*Smartie Suckers
*Carmel Scott Chews with Nuts
*Bulk Chocolate
*Sour Peppermint Chiclets
*Sugar Cookies
*Carmel Corn
*Blogs
*Feels Like Home"
*Tye-Dye T-shirts
*Dried Coconut
*Bottle Coke
*Ups and downs with children
*Chicken, Beans and Tortillas
*Ables Tacos
*Yogurt and Fruit WITH Coconut
*Yogurt-Land
*Heart to Heart Conversations
*The Name"Margo"
*Cut off T-shirts
*Bra's... Blinged and Un-Blinged
*Laughing
*Crying
*Curly Hair
*No Hair
*Long Hair
*Hair Falling out
*Help
*Ranch Market
*Service
*A Walk On The Beach
*Hot Tubs
*Funny Husbands
*Mexico
*Eyelashes
*Fake Boobs
*Pies in a Jar
*Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizer
*Mayos
*Popcorn to go
*Long Drives
*FUN
*Rumbi's
*"TOMS" (shoes)
*Nordtrom's Rack
*Purses
*Tiffany Jewelry
*Bracelet Stands
*Hobby Lobby
*Bilateral Mastectomies
*Breast Reconstruction
*Chemotherapy
*Radiation
*Pink
*Ports
*Jokes (about us and others)
*Missionary Stories
*Love and Support
*The Gospel
I was thinking about a special friend tonight and I started writing down things that came to my mind as I thought about her... And I was also thinking about things we share! The list just kept going as I thought about her!
ALL of these things on this list make me think of Monya Williams! My Bon Bon! It seems as though many things remind me of her! So many of these things I would of never know about if Monya would of not either given them to me or... did for me!!! Some things on this list are things we both have experienced and shared! Monya has been a dear friend for well over twenty years! I am so thankful for every minute we have shared.I am thankful she has let me know about all her favorite things and am thankful she has shared them with me. But what I am most thankful for are the things she has shared from her heart!
There are things on this list that I am not as thankful for BUT.... In the Eternal perspective of life.... I know they have helped us grow in many ways! Where there is struggle...There is strength!! They have brought us even closer together. The things that I am talking about I am sure you can guess what they are BUT...It is not who we are... Some of these reminders are things that are part of our MORTAL LIFE.... BUT....
Not our ETERNAL LIFE!!
Some we can take with us through the Eternities and some are just for convenience while we are here in mortality! Thanks to Monya she has taught me about things that make my mortal life fun and helpful....Some things on this list are life lessons for mortality... But what I am most thankful for are the things she has shared with me that I will take through the ETERNITIES!!!
I am sure most anyone will be able to figure out what we will take with us through the ETERNITIES and what we will leave here in Mortality!
I do have to say.... I wish we could take our pink lip stain!
Bon Bon... You are Precious and I love you with ALL my heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment