Monday, December 6, 2010

Good Bye, Love Gavin!

I thought this was such a sweet tender picture!
Tanya texted it to me and I just had to post it!!
Tanya has a grease board calender in their home that she keeps reminders of thing that are coming up that she needs to remember!
So she put a reminder on her board when Rhett speaks in church!
At some point and time she went by and noticed that someone added to that date!
Yes it was Gavin Rhett's eight year old nephew! Rhett and Gavin are very close! I feel sure Gavin will no longer want to spend the night at Pops's and Grannies once Rhett leaves! I know Gavin will miss his Uncle Rhett so much....And I am sure all of Rhett 's other nieces ans nephews are going to miss their Uncle Rhett so very much as well!
Good-Bye, Love Gavin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment