Tuesday, May 31, 2011

"Vance Turner Cowart is 6!!!"

Vance Turner Cowart!!

Pops...."How much do I love Vance"?

Vance...."Very Much"!

Vance...."Mima can I spend the night"!

Mima...."Yes if you promise not to go outside in the morning without asking"!

Vance..."Okay, Mima can you comb my hair like a missionary when I get out of the bath"??

Mima...."Sure, I LOVE MISSIONARIES"!

Vance...."Mima, I am going to Mexico on my mission"!

Mima...."I hope not, maybe you can go to Italy like Uncle Rhett"!

Vance...."No I want to go to Mexico"!!

Vance...."Mima can we go to the mall"?

Mima..."NO"!!

Vance...."Please"!!

Mima..."I guess, it is your birthday"!

Vance..."Can I play on the toys'??

Mima..."No you catch germs"!!!

Vance..."I like germs, they are good for you sometimes"!

Mima..."What ever, don't take your shoes off, hurry up five minutes"!

Vance..."Mima everyone has their shoes off"!

Mima...."Vance you are going to get fungus on your feet"!

Vance...."What is that"!

Mima...."Never mind, hurry up"!!

Vance...."Mima can I have a birthday ice cream"!
Mima..."You better not waste it, do you really want it"?

Vance..."Yes, I pinky swear I will eat it all gone"!

(he did, every drop)

Mima..."Vance, how about a piece of pizza"?

Vance...."No I want McDanalds"!

Mima..."No that is crap"! (not that pizza is not)

Vance...."PLEASE"!!!

Mima...."Now I know why you wanted McDonalds"!
(he did not even eat his cheese burger)
Vance We love you SO MUCH!!! We are so thankful for your big blue eyes, your combed missionary hair, litttle dirty feet, your enthusiasm, the cute songs you sing, and for ALL the love you give Pops and Mima!!!

Happy Birthday my sweet Cute boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment