Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Birthday Boy!!!


This week has been crazy and it is only getting started but... Checking my mail this morning I received the cutest picture of a darling boy who is turning five, May 31st! His name is Vance Turner Cowart! Vance is Posey's oldest little boy. Posey and Ben were living with us when Vance was born. I remember this just as if it was yesterday! I loved the time that Vance and Mima spent together! I would feed him his nightly bottle most nights before he went to bed, give him a huge kiss and lay him down to sleep! Vance has always had the biggest blue eyes and his face always seemed to sparkle! Vance's expression are always big! His eye brows are always up and down, his smile big and his skin so fare! We always thought when he was a baby that he looked a lot like Walker did as a baby! I feel sure that Vance is part fish! He started swimming when he was two! And I mean even jumping off the diving board and then he would calmly float to the top of the water and swim to the side of the pool! Vance will always hold a special place in my heart! I want him to know how much I love him and how very proud I am of him! Vance you will always be my SWEETHEART!!!! Mima LOVES you! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment