Friday, March 29, 2013

Miss our Brazilian Son!!!


WOWWWWWWWWWW Tamyyyy Scheeeeeeeeeeeeurn!
Things have been great but busy!
I still going to Aeronautics college, and working everyday, My life doesn't have a time for myself! hahahaha I wish I could think a little bit... OMG! Really? Kensack needs a time hahaha
Im trying to find another job, im getting 7,8 Reais an hour.. That means 3,6 dollars hour hahaha TERRIBLE? nooooooooooooo not terrible just SLAVE hahahaha
Its has been great my relationship... Jus like others.. sometimes we have some fights, But we still love each other hahaha
How have you guys been..
I was so sad about what happen to Paul... I read his facebook page, and now he is ok right??? Im glaad! his a good boy!
Hows Rhett Scheurn??? Does he change after his mission or not?
hows everyone???Tom Scheurn, Walker, Blake, Posey, Joe joe, all the grandkids... its everyone ok? send me news about everyone..
Im excited to go to the Cabin....... Maybe this year?? wowwwww!!!
I miss you guys so so so so so so so so so so so muchh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm at work right now, I should't be online BUTT.. I was think about the Scheurn, and NOW IM heeeereee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RIGHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW??
Hows Maebry ???? ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hahahaha
I LOVE YOUUUU GUYS! 
tell everyone I said hy, and I loveee and miss every single one!
with love,
Eric Kentish, "Kensack" your brazilian son!

No comments:

Post a Comment