Tuesday, August 14, 2012

San Carlos Mexico 2012!

(These pictures were from several months ago and I am just now blogging them but well worth my blog book!!)
I can't pass up the chance to post these HANDSOME FACES!!
Tom, Joe and Walker look forward to this trip every year!!  The wives not so much! We worry as they go to Mexico....BUT we enjoy the fish they bring home!!
Just one CUTE boy here!!!!!
It looks like Tom is having to use a little leg strength to hold this "bad boy" up!!! Hold on Tom Scheurn!
Joe and Walker are looking pretty pride here!An
Good work Walker!!! Pops needs to use some of your muscles!!!! :)
Walker and Joe also dive and sphere fish! This is my biggest worry every but they LOVE to dive and do so every chance they get no matter if it is just at the lakes here in AZ!!! They both have been in dive contest and are competitive!!  Be careful boys!!!
My sweetheart again here!!
Joe is trying to help his dad pose here I think!! Again we got the leg action!! :)  Dad hold those fish higher!! Tom not going to like these commits! HaHa! 
Good old Pops!!!
They had a great trip and I am sure they are looking forward to the next one!!!
Buena Suerte!!!
(good luck)

No comments:

Post a Comment