Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I Miss My Brazilian Son!!!


WWOOOOOWW
Tamy and Thom Scheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeurrnn
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyy
What are you dooooing???
Im so sorry about the longe time not emailing you guys, in Brazil have been CRAZY!
I working everyday 8 am to 5 pm and im doing Pilot college, the beeeest??????? yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaah! 6 pm to 10 35pm !
Im getting reallyyyyy Tired!!! but its alright, I gotta look for my future!
I miss you guys so much, everything make me remember Tamy Scheurn, Thom Scheurn, ALLLLLLLLLL THE SCHEURRNN
heeeeeeeeeeeeeyyy guess what???
***** send me an off-line text everyday on my facebook says that he is not going to forget ****** and bla bla bla wowwwwwww really???
when i got here in Brazil I did some blood exam..andd, noooooot theeee best!!
I have an high cholesterol
hypothyroidism
high creatinine
really not the best.... so im on Diet right now! but thats alright
i was really sick last couple weeks ago, i had running nose, headache.. sinusitis! but im feeling a lot better!
tomorrow i have another blood exam
send me some news, I miss you guys so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUU
with a lots, a lots, a lots, and a loooooooooooots of love
eric kentish! the beeeeeeeeeeest uhuuuuuuuuul

No comments:

Post a Comment