Sunday, January 8, 2012

Melanie!!!

Melanie went through the temple today! Congratulations Mel!!!!! What a beautiful day we all had!! Melanie's mom Vayla, her sister Amy, Mels's Aunt and Uncle, Joe and Erin, (they had to go get baby max before we took the pictures) Maria Elena, and Tom and I we all there to support Melanie and Walker!!!



Tom and I were so THANKFUL to be at the Temple with Walker and Melanie!!! When Tom and I were sealed April 29,1993....I thought that was a miracle, and it was in many ways! Now fast forward to 2012 and our fourth child is being sealed to his ETERNAL companion ..... almost 19 years later!!!  Never in my wildest dreams did Tom and I  ever think we would be so blessed! We feel so extra thankful as we start this new year!! We are so very grateful that Walker and Melanie has chose to be married for not just time but ETERNITY in the  Temple to one another!!! 
Walker and Melanie we LOVE you!!! WE are so thankful for both of you!!

Thanks Maria Elena for all the love and support you give me and our family!!! We love you!!!!!
We all went to El Ricco for Mexican food after the Temple!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment